Serious, Silly, Curious, Stubborn, Happy...those all describe Gil. I love my little man, aka the spit-up-kid. He makes me laugh all the time. Just a few minutes ago he woke up and started crying, so I went to check on him. I go in there and he had unwrapped himself from his blanket and his binky had fallen out. As I put his binky back in he squeals in delight and then instantly passes out. It was very hard to contain my laughter until I was out of the room. He's such a cute kid.
He loves to play with all of his toys but his ultimate favorite is a burp cloth...thanks Mom for taking so much time to make them! He also enjoys his orange elephant that hangs in his carseat. It definitely makes getting him in the carseat easier, with less crying. It also keeps him content for a while since he no longer likes to sleep in the car. I guess content isn't the right word...maybe entertains is the right word, he laughs and squeals at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow I haven't checked this in a long time! Gil is so cute. Those songs from The Fray are awesome... I so didn't want to like that band. Crap!
he seems so cute! the shots only get worse, they cry for a lot longer the older they get, but the doc gave Lincoln a sucker and he was happy after that!
Post a Comment