Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Blog Author.

Hey, my name is Dani. I am Emily's sister. I have made myself an author of this blog since Emily is such a slacker when it comes to updating her blog. I know everyone is just dying to find out what Emily, Will, and Gil are up to...ok more like what Gil is up to. I will be posting more about him since he is definitely the cutest one.

This is Gil trying to help me beat his mom and dad at Wizards.
Last week we took a few pictures of Gil out at the Water Conservation Park in West Jordan.

He looks like he is going to punch my face...oh wait I'm not the one taking the picture, Emily is. Why would he want to punch his mother?


Maybe because he just spit up all over his favorite aunt (me) and his mom is documenting it. He doesn't want there to be any blackmail later.

Gil is now 4 months old and is doing really good. I will post more pictures and hopefully videos later.
*Dani*


2 comments:

Lacey said...

Thank you Dani! I for one am very interested in Petty family updates, and especially of cute pictures of darling Gil. :)

ChaChaCha said...

He is adorable.