Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 month check-up

Yes, I am a big slacker (according to my sister) but I think I'm just too busy playing with my adorable Gil that I forget to blog.

Gil had his 4 month well check on Monday. Everything went well and he is growing well...according to his pediatrician (and me) I have a perfect little boy. He weighs 15 pounds exactly and is 24 1/2 inches long. I think the nurse measured him wrong and should have said something at the time but I didn't think about it. I guess we'll see at the next check up.

Gil also got his second round of immunizations...such a sad day. He does pretty well getting the shots, he only cries until I pick him up, it's just after that is sad. He woke up the next day with a fever that lasted all day and didn't want to do anything but sleep all day. To top it off I think he got my cold I have so he's also sneezing and coughing. He seems to be feeling much better now though, he was back to his smiley and playful self today.

No comments: