So I only have just under 8 weeks left until little Gil comes! Time has went by so fast. At our last doctors appointment we were able to have another ultrasound to check the position of my placenta. No more placenta previa. The doctor was actually amazed at how far it has regressed. The baby is doing great and so am I...although I feel so huge and fat these days.
So I never used to remember dreaming before I got pregnant and now I have the weirdest and most vivid dreams. One night I had a dream that my water broke and I instantly lost 10 lbs...not sure if that would actually happen...I can hope though right?
Both Will and I are taking this semester off from school to get ready for the baby and save up some money. It's been so nice having my hubby around more. I've been trying to get the room for the baby ready (we had to convert our office/junk room), so he's been a great help moving all the heavy stuff that I can't move anymore. He even found a bunch of his old toys and stuff from his childhood so he had fun reminiscing about them.
I love his cute chubby cheeks!


5 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
aww cute little alien
Oh my gosh, he is so cute and this is just an ultrasound!
hahaha! I love your dream. I used to have the wildest craziest dreams when I was pregnant too! When you have the baby you probably will lose at least 10 lbs so that is good :) You better let us know when he decided to come out so we can come up and see him!
Hey, crazy to run into you. Congrats on the baby!
Post a Comment