Thursday, March 12, 2009

March

I've decided that since my sister keeps bugging me to blog more, I will update on my weekly doctors visits...since I don't think anything else of note occurs in my life at the moment.

3-12-09 - I am just over 37 weeks right now. 70% effaced but not dilated at all. Last week I not effaced or dilated at all so I think this is good progress for a week. Hopefully I'll continue to progress and not end up staying at this point for the next couple of weeks. The doctor said that my bishops score is a 5 out of 10 right now...last week I was a 2.

5 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

all this baby terminology- I don't know what it means! ;)

a farmers wife and her real life said...

Yay for progression! I hope you keep progressing and not stay where you are. That would suck. And I hope you don't go overdue....that DOES suck!

Levi Dean said...

Does that mean that the Little Criminal is coming soon. I want to meet him! I'll be out in may all things willing!

Jennifer said...

I am so happy you have posted a new post! My sister just had a baby last night and it made me think of you. Hope all is still well!

Rachel said...

when my water broke, I think I was only dilated to a 1.5 - 2, I can't remember now... but I wasn't that much, so it is ok. i went quick after that though