Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas!


Will being a human bobsled.


Brook and Dani...so strange. I think trying to lick each other was the theme on Christmas Eve.



My belly at about 27 weeks. Dani likes to torture Gil and make him squirm.


So Christmas was great this year. We got to spend lots of time with family and friends. Will got some xbox games and computer games and some school supplies. I got a bunch of movies and a new sweater and a blanket...I'll be staying very warm this winter. We had tons of good food and enjoyed ourselves. However, it wasn't so fun to come back to Logan and have so much snow on our driveway that we couldn't get into the garage. Good thing Will was there to shovel it all. He's so sweet.

I had another dr.'s appointment right after Christmas and everything is going well. I took the blood glucose test and I'm guessing it was negative since they haven't called me yet. I'll have another ultrasound at my next appointment in a few weeks to check my placenta so we'll know if I'm having a c-section or not.

Today was my last day of work. I'm planning a bunch of projects to keep me busy until the baby comes. I'm hoping I can get the baby's room ready in the next few weeks while I still have the motivation. I'm hoping to make some quilts and maybe some holiday decorations. If anyone wants to help I welcome your company.

2 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

good luck Em!!!

Brittany Petty said...

Wow I'm diggin' that Vultures. Not long to go sweetums! Sorry we had a function that conflicted the other night. We'll chill soon, though!