Weight: 23.0 pounds (17th percentile)
Height: 32.0 inches (52 percentile)
Head Circumference: 46.9 centimeters (29th percentile)
I swear I feed him...lots actually. He's a great eater, he's just a very very very active child. He likes to climb up everything. Top of the piano, the back of the couches and lately his new favorite thing to climb is the toilet. He climbs up and sits on the lid. It's funny because he then yells for you to come and see him. Such a silly little monkey.
Gil loves his Daddy so much. It's cute how attached he is to Will. I was talking to Will on the phone yesterday and will demanded the phone so he could talk to him too. After he got off he went and found his play cell phone and was walking around talking to Daddy. It was so cute hearing "Hi Daddy!" over and over. Love you Gil!
Here are some pictures of Gil at Bear Lake this last weekend. His Aunt Dani ( or Nani as Gil calls her) was spending the day with him and they had lots of fun.






2 comments:
I am glad that you are finally updating your blog.
He's getting so big. I love when little ones talk on the phone. It's so cute.
Post a Comment