Sunday, May 3, 2009

1 month!

Gil is 1 month old today! I can't believe how fast he's growing.

Random things about Gil:

- He hates having his hands restrained. No matter how tight I wrap him up he will always find a way to get his hands free. If you take too long putting his clothes on and his hands are stuck he'll freak out.

- He likes to be held on your shoulder and hear your heart beat.

- He can sleep through anything. Loud noises don't bother him at all. This is awesome!

- He gets very cranky if he gets over-tired.


I wanted to post a video of him watching his mobile but it won't work right now. I'll put it up as soon as I figure out the problem. He loves his mobile. He'll follow it around and around for a long time and never get bored. He gets so excited and flails his arms around. It's so cute.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

so cute... the sleep thing, they don't always stay asleep through anything unfortunately... also, Linc hates his arms in too... but it did make him sleep better but once he was about 7 months, could no longer do it.... post pics when you have a chance... he sure is cute

Lacey said...

That's so sweet that he loves to snuggle into you and listen to your heart beat... awwww! Little tiny babies are so much fun! Can't wait to see pictures!