Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Long Lost Taylor Sister

So all our lives everyone has told us that we looked alike, so we decided to see how we looked alike. My sister Brook took pictures of us at different angles of our faces and over layed them in photo shop. Here are the results: Emily vs. Brook - same nose, eyes, and mouth. Emily vs. Dani - same face structure, except Dani's face is round and Emily's is Oval. Brook vs. Dani - same forhead and chin and eyes. We all have the same eyes.

Well after doing that we decided to make ourselves another sister using all of our features. We all decided that it was a good idea that our parents stopped having children after me.


Buella!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeff and Alisa said...

Well I have to admit when I first saw that picture I was a little frightened. Then I figured out it was like photoshopped or something and I stopped freaking out haha. Just thought I'd let you know.

New Beginnings. said...

yay!!!!I figured out how to get to your blog finally!!!!All this time I thought this was my friend Emily in Wymount-lol!!!!

Brittany Petty said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I'm excited. This picture freaked me out! I knew it was photoshopped, but I couldn't help that initial split second "ew, someone in Emily's family looks like THAT?" Ha! Didn't think so!

ChaChaCha said...

hey i didn't know you had a blog! funny, us too. check it out....

www.chrisandjenlewis.blogspot.com

Sarah Roberts said...

update your blog you ridiculously cute girl who doesn't have a mean bone in her body- we need to hang out more! I love you!
Sarah
your husbands cousins wife:)

Sarah Roberts said...

update your freaking blog!!!!!!!!!!!this picture is starting to haunt my dreams!!!!!!!!!!!

New Beginnings. said...

you can't be so busy as to not update your blog- come on- your letting your fan club down here

New Beginnings. said...

it looks like it is time for me to make my monthly comment on your blog...t least the background is different- Happy Anniversary yesterday btw!