

So we went to St. George for spring Break and saw a sign for an open house in this really cool neighborhood. We thought 'what the heck' and went to look at it. So we go through the gated community and weren't that impressed at first...then we went inside. I wish I had some pictures to show what it looked like but I forgot my camera in the car. This house was absolutely gorgeous inside and is a lot bigger than it looks. It has 3 bedrooms, each with it's own bath, big screen tv and fireplace and king size bed. The kitchen was amazing with it's green granite counter tops and appliances that blended in with the cabinetry. It also has a built in hot tub, 2 bbq grills, and on top of the house is a patio that is so cool. There is also a pond in the back yard. All the furniture came with the house as well. All of this for just a mere 1.8 million. Needless to say, I wish I was rich!

2 comments:
WOW!!! That is a really cool house! Can't imagine having enough money to actually own a house like that, but fun to look at!
Hope your trip was great!
ya it does look odd from the outside- and expensive- wow- I just want a house at all...
Post a Comment