Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day

Yesterday was labor day...and a much needed break from the first week of school. Will has been wanting to go to Lagoon for almost a month so we finally decided to go since we had nothing else to do. Will's brother John Niels and his cousin Andy and wife Sarah came along.

We started out by going on the two haunted houses. Both of them lasted about 60 seconds. When did that happen? I don't remember them being that short. Next up was the white roller coaster...I think it's been there since lagoon was lagoon. Then we hit wicked, the spider, colossus, rattle snake rapids (where we all got soaked), and the rocket.

We also went to pioneer village and got those western pictures.

I'd never gotten those before so it was lots of fun, even though Sarah and I were barely held into our clothes by safety pins and clips. Afterwards we went to Lonestar Steakhouse for dinner. It was a pretty good day.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

you mean you aren't prego yet... haha jk But i didn't know you had a blog... i will add you to my list. hope you are well

New Beginnings. said...

I still need to get you guys a copy of those pics- sorry I am such a slacker.

Brittany Petty said...

I love this picture!